How do I add my workforce?
The Add Worker feature allows you to add a single worker or multiple workers to your RIVET organization.
Select “Workforce” from the left-side navigation.
To add a single worker:
1. Locate the orange Add Worker button in the top right-hand corner. Click the orange Add Worker button.
2. Enter ALL contact details requested on the page.
3. Select continue.
4. In the Worker Details tab, fill out the desired fields for the worker. Add as much information as you would like.
5. Select the Worker Tags tab and choose the tags you want to apply to your worker.
Tip: Before adding tags to your workforce, admin users can add your tags and tag categories in Manage Organization, so that they display as options for your workers.
6. In the Certifications tab, you can add any certifications that apply to your worker and the associated expiration date.
Tip: Before adding certifications to your workforce, admin users can add your certification types in Manage Organization, so that they display as options for your workers.
7. Next, select the Assign tab to add your workers to a job by dragging a job from the listed options on the right side of the window and dropping it under the “assigned to” section.
Tip: Adding a worker to a job in this view does not build their schedule. You will still need to build their schedule in the Schedule View or in the Job Modal.
8. Click Save to create your worker profile.
To add multiple workers at once:
1. Locate the orange Add Worker button in the top right-hand corner. Click on the drop-down arrow and select Add Multiple Workers.
2. There are two ways to upload the details of multiple workers:
a. Double click on a row in the table or select a row and press enter to begin adding your workers one by one.
b. You may also download the CSV template in order to enter many workers at once from your database.
Tip: You can now bulk import roles for your Workforce that match your configured roles in Manage Organization.
3. Decide if you would like these workers to have the same hire date or add hire dates later individually.
4. Select continue.
5. Then, drag and drop chips to assign roles or select the checkmarks to bulk assign.
Tip: Dropping chips on top of existing roles will replace them.
6. On the next screen, enter the desired advanced worker details.
7. To add available tags to multiple workers:
a. Drag the tags from the right to each worker on the left.
b. Select multiple workers to batch assign tags by checking off the desired workers on the left and clicking on the + button of desired tags.
8. Click on the orange Finish button.
Woo! You have added multiple workers at once!