Job Work in Progress
How do I monitor my Job Work in Progress stats?
We’ve added more input options for tracking your Job Actuals. In addition to tracking your Labor Actuals and Job Progress, you can now track Material and Contract Budgets in the Job Work in Progress Tab. All actuals are displayed in your Labor Forecast, Job Baseball Card, and Roster Card progress bars so you have a quick view of utilization.
To add actuals to a job new job:
- Navigate to the Jobs Table or Schedule.
- Select Create Job or Create or Update Multiple Jobs.
- Enter the appropriate information for each tab. Under Work in Progress enter the Labor Budget, Materials Budget, Contract Amount, and Job Progress Estimate. The inputs will calculate the Amount Earned and configure if you are over or under budget.
- Proceed to continue entering the rest of the job information. Save to finish.
To add actuals to an existing job:
- Navigate to the Jobs Table.
- Select Create or Update Multiple Jobs or check the box next to the job(s) you would like to update, then select Edit multiple jobs.
- Select Work In Progress to update the Labor Budget, Materials Budget, Contract Amount, and Job Progress Estimate.
- Once updates are entered, click Finish to complete.