New Roster Experience
- The Roster Board got a refresh with enhanced Roster Cards, new Absent Workers bucket, and the ability to customize Roster Card content.
- The enhanced Roster Cards have new labor stats at the top, followed by new quick actions, enhanced stats by role, new progress bars for hours used, and costs to date and schedule timeline.
- New Future Unfilled Positions and Assigned but not Scheduled sections reveal positions upcoming and who’s immediately available.
- The new Absent Workers Bucket (formerly called the Availability Bucket) reveals who is absent today. View Absence History in Worker Profiles.
- Use the new Card Content button in the top right of the Roster view to customize what information displays in your Roster Cards.
Bulk Certifications Management
We are continuing to enhance the management of Certifications based on customer feedback.
- You can now add certifications for many employees at one time, or add many certifications to one employee at once with RIVET’s bulk add/edit feature.
- Use the feature to upload a selection of certification images from your device, then batch apply those images to certifications, workers, date received and expiration date. Images can be cropped and rotated during the upload.
You can now update your jobs in RIVET with actual labor hours to date, and total labor costs billed to date. This is reflected in your Labor Forecast, Job Baseball Card, and Roster Card progress bars so you have a quick few of labor utilization.
Roster on Job Baseball Card
The enhanced Job Baseball Card now has quick access to the assigned Job Roster by weekly date range. New Table and Schedule icons allow you to view your Job Crew in RIVET’s Table and Workforce Schedule views, giving you the ability to see lookahead on a crew’s future assignments after the job ends.
Quick Updates & Bug Fixes
- Bulk Workforce: You can now bulk import roles for your Workforce that match your configured roles in Manage Organization.
- My Schedule Mobile Update: The enhanced Job Baseball Card now has quick access to the assigned Job Roster by weekly date range. New Table and Schedule icons allow you to view your Job Crew in RIVET’s Table and Workforce Schedule views, giving you the ability to see lookahead on a crew’s future assignments after the job ends.
- Address not sticking in bulk worker upload.
- Truncated forecast when job is shortened.
- Ability to view files added when creating a job.
- If job starts in the future, Schedule Quick Mode starts worker schedule when job starts
- Date Formatting in Job Baseball Card
- Job Forecast following changes made to Job Schedule
- Availability Icon to show in Roster Report
- Placeholder Chip not showing on Roster Board view
- Now able to erase addresses in Bulk Worker Upload tool
- Address would delete without user input
- App crashing when viewing a Note created when creating a job
- Updated error messaging to be more informative to users. Better user experience.
- Added ability to view Zip Code as column in Job Table View
- View reset when deleting Placeholder from Roster Board
- Added City and Zip Code to Worker Profile page
- Added SMS option back to Worker Baseball Card