🥃 MEP Innovation: The Workforce & Field Management After Hours 🥃
Next week we’re joining with Rhumbix to host an after hours happy hour at the MEP Innovation Conference in Orlando. Use the registration link below to join us for an exclusive meetup at Myth Bar inside the Signia Hilton Hotel @ 9.30 p.m.
Of course, we’ll be on the show floor too! Swing by and see us at booth #150 and see how RIVET’s Workforce Management platform can transform your specialty contractor business.
🔌 ELECTRI Council 🔌
We were in Jacksonville, Fla. last week at the ELECTRI Council joining incredible discussions on moving the electrical industry forward into 2024.
Some key takeaways:
- The impact of mega projects needs urgent evaluation – they tie up huge volumes of labor and disrupt non-mega projects.
- Patty Keenan, Chief Talent Officer at Miller Electric, gave inspiring statements about growing construction talent:
- “Work is something you get to do, not have to do.”
- “In construction, we build each other up.”
- How to evaluate and adopt technology is still murky for contractors. Can KPIs be used to tell contractors if they are ready for new technology? How can contractors predict the soft code of new softwares after the sale?
At RIVET, we’re energized to support these conversations and share our resources to help the community grow. Thanks to everyone who spent time with us last week.
‼️ RIVET named one of Detroit’s best places to work ‼️
We were recently named one of the best places to work in Detroit by Purpose Jobs! Know someone looking to make an impact on the construction industry?
Have them apply below👇